Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I'm still spouting off on things cinematic and alcoholic on Twitter: Filmbrain in bite-size morsels

Yeah, yeah...my alt-text clues are way too easy. I thought artificial sweeteners were beyond passé, and therefore no longer part of the zeitgeist. Shows to go ya....
A Woody Allen credit sequence is a Woody Allen credit sequence...etc. and though Santo Loquasto has served as production designer on over 79 of the Woodmans' films, it was Sweet & Lowdown from whence the capture came.
Though my posts here (outside of the quiz) have dwindled to naught (as the song goes, a change is gonna come), I'm still spouting off on things cinematic and alcoholic on Twitter: Filmbrain in bite-size morsels. Stop by and say hello.
I was under the impression that this was the final quiz of this extended round, but only now did I realize that there's still two weeks more. Oh well.  

This week: it's all about the alt-text clue. Have tried for new heights in vagueness. Submit your answers to this address. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment